How yummy will you feel if a plate of Chocolate Orange Cheesecake is brought to you? Won’t you feel delicious? Or won’t you get attracted to its toppings? Can you hold yourselves from not having it? I think it is heaven for all the sweet lovers when they bite the soft creamy texture of the Cheesecake. So, if we have so much craving for it, why not try it at home, whenever we get longings for it other than just depending on the store to deliver it. After all, making something which we feel yummy about is love!! We have to find out the Chocolate Orange Cheesecake Recipe.
The combination of chocolate and orange gives us a yummy flavor, which actually excites our taste buds. If you have missed it yet, then the recipe for this tasty dessert is for you! Chocolate Orange Cheesecake showcases Oreo crust, layers of chocolate cheesecake and orange cheesecake, and toppings of chocolate. This dessert takes a few minutes to prepare, and all we need to do is let it get chilled in the fridge for only a few hours before serving.
Let’s enter the kitchen for the recipe of our all-time favorite chocolate orange cheesecake, which we can make at home, enjoy our delicious time, or serve our guests at any festival. If you still think that it will be difficult for you to bake it, then “ no” you must come out from this thought and look at the recipe of No- Bake Chocolate Orange Cheesecake.
If you are a lover of easy and quick recipes for creamy dessert, then the No-Bake chocolate Orange cheesecake will be a love for you.
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE ORANGE CHEESECAKE –A flavourful cheesecake, rich and moist!
Preparation time: 25 minutes
For making crust:
- 26 Oreo Cookies
- Six tablespoons melted butter/ unsalted
For the cheesecake filling:
- 16 oz. Softened cheese
- 2 cups cream ( heavy)
- 1 cup sugar (powdered)
- 1 Orange (zest of one orange)
- ½ teaspoon Orange extract
- Orange food coloring (optional)
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate (chopped)
For the chocolate topping:
- ½ cup cream (heavy)
- 6 oz. Bittersweet chocolate (finely chopped)
- Chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Orange zest (optional)
For making crust:
- In a food processor, finely crush the whole Oreo cookies, melted butter, and blend it until all the mixture gets moistened.
- Take one 9-inch springform pan and grease the edges with cooking spray.
- Press the crumb mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
- Place it in the freezer and go ahead to make the filling.
To make the cheesecake filling:
- Melt 10 ounces of bittersweet chocolate and keep it aside to cool.
- Take a medium bowl, mix powdered sugar with cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy.
- Take another separate bowl and whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese mixture with the mixture of beaten heavy cream and combine at a low speed.
- Now, divide the mixture equally into two separate bowls.
- Add both orange zest and extract with a few drops of orange food coloring and mix it to the first half of the mixture at low speed for combination.
- Over the crust, spread the mixture of orange Cheesecake.
- Add melted chocolate and mix at a low speed with the remaining half of the mixture.
- They spread it over the top layer of the orange Cheesecake.
- Set it in the fridge to firm.
- For at least 3-4 hours, refrigerate it or until properly set.
For making chocolate topping:
- Take a bowl and place the chocolate, bring heavy cream barely to a simmer and pour it over the chocolate.
- Until combined and smooth, keep stirring with a spatula.
- Pour it over the Cheesecake.
- When the topping is set well and cooled, take a thin knife and run it around all the sides, and remove the springform from alongside the pan
- Top it up with the combination of chocolate sprinkles and orange zest, if desired
- Refrigerate until the chocolate orange Cheesecake is ready to serve.
This cake melts in your mouth, and it gives a flavor of super-sweet. For real chocolate and orange lovers, the blend of this cake is just perfect. So just make it and feel the deliciousness!!.