In order to compete in a disruptive global market, every company and organization is required to deliver significant and valuable technology at business speed. It demands the shared DevOps mindset among every individual expected to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven frameworks, not only the engineers who operate the CI/CD pipelines. To approach such a level of advancement, SAFe DevOps certification has proved as a foolproof credential that’s globally recognized.
Are you eager to be a certified SAFe practitioner? You have to get training by the SAFe DevOps Practitioner Certification Course. Because through the training concepts, the aspirants will be engaged in a learning process that makes proper understanding and enduring information. The training sessions are intended to incorporate theory, dialogue, practical exercises, and reflection.
Table of Contents
SAFe DevOps Certification Course Audience
There are individuals who are categorized as eligible for the SAFe DevOps certification training; the shortlisted professionals are as below.
- Members of an Agile Release Train (ART)
- Release Train Engineers
- Development Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Configuration Managers
- Release Managers
- Development Leads
- Infrastructure Architects
- System Architects
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- System Administrators
- UI/UX Developers
- DBAs &InfoSecs
- QA Managers & Testers
- Scrum Masters
Learning Goals in SAFe DevOps training
This two-day, interactive SAFe DevOps certification course assists individuals across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together in order to optimize their value stream from end to end.
They will work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from idea to cash, identify major constrictions to stream, and assemble a noteworthy execution plan that will accelerate the advantages of DevOps in their organization.
Now figure out some core features of these training sessions.
- Get a proper understanding of what the CALMR approach to DevOps is why it’s so significant and be capable of elaborating it before others.
- Comprehend the significance of continuous integration continuous testing, and be ready to apply it
- Apply the ideas and ideal concepts of ceaseless security
- Depict the current delivery pipeline
- Measure the value flow via the delivery pipeline
- Make improvements in the process of exploring clients’ requirements.
- Further, develop the delivery interaction.
- Work on the most common way of developing, building, and integrating consistently
- Improve the process of continuously deploying to organizing and production environments
- Execute an action plan for a tremendous DevOps transformation
What is included in the training of SAFe DevOps certification?
- Training from SAFe DevOps certified experts
- Course and Workbook Online
- Exam fee for 1 attempt towards the SAFe DevOps Practitioner Certification
- SAFe DevOps Practitioner PDF certificate
- One year membership to the SAFe community platform
- 15 PDUs towards your continuing education requirements with the PMI for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through the Scrum Alliance
- SAFe 4 Certified DevOps Practitioner certificate along with digital badge to promote your achievement on the web
- Access to meetup groups and events to connect you with other SAFe Certified Professionals
- Access to a variety of learning resources in order to assist you during your SAFe DevOps journey
In addition to all of these, participants will leave with the tools that they need to execute the implementation plan for further developing their delivery pipeline and the whole knowledge and information they need to support the plan.
The SAFe DevOps Certification Course Outline
Presenting DevOps as its introduction
Mapping or planning your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
Acquiring alignment with Continuous Exploration
Building quality with Continuous Integration
Minimizing time to advertise with Continuous Deployment
Delivering business value with the release on demand
Making a move / Taking action
Supreme outcomes of Safe DevOps Certification training
Once the attendees of SAFe DevOps certification get trained, they will be able to.
- Illustrate how DevOps empowers strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps to keep away from automating broken ways or processes
- Recognize how successful DevOps requires consistent exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the capability to release to end-users as per on-demand
- Consolidate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and recognize bottlenecks eventually to end the delivery process.
- Choose DevOps skills and tools strategically for the quickest and most convincing outcomes.
- Primary focus on DevOps solutions and ventures for the greatest economic advantage
- Design and carry on a multi-staged DevOps transformation plan customized to their organization
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to consistently upgrade the value stream.
Key areas of competency
- Portray what DevOps is and why it is assumed more significant.
- Construct a shared responsibilities culture across the value stream.
- Consistently explore user requirements.
- Depict architectural considerations for ceaseless delivery.
- Assemble and incorporate the system continuously.
- Enhance the quality of the system via continuous testing.
- Deploy systems to staging and production environment consistently.
- Release systems to clients and manage recovery as much as possible.
- Maintain security in order to continuous inspect for any vulnerability.
- Measure the flow via Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Support a SAFe DevOps transformation in the whole enterprise.
As of the release of the 48 hours SAFe DevOps certification, the experts and instructors have the right training to support this mission. This course is mainly formulated as a combo of DevOps and the power of SAFe, bringing Lean, Agile, and DevOps together. In addition, it focuses on the entire flow of value from the concept to cash-note simply from code commit to deploy. Thus, you will gain tremendous assistance to make some innovations on the way of leadership.
Author Bio: Steve Parkar has extensive experience with inbound marketing for various industries like eCom, Mfg, Real-estate, Education and advertising. Having worked with a Digital Marketing Agency , he has gained expertise in digital content creation, SME acquisition, and white hat linking.