Instagram ads are worth investing in if you have a budget for paid social. Instagram ads are visible to over 1.2 billion people, or 20% of the population over age 13. Let’s learn how to get ads on Instagram and gain high profits.
Table of Contents
What is Instagram advertising? Types of promotions
What is Instagram advertising? Types of promotions available on Instagram will amaze you.
Advertising on Instagram is paid content that businesses can use to reach Instagram users.
Users can see Instagram ads in the app, in their feeds, Stories, Explore, and more. Looking similar to normal posts, they contain the label “sponsored”. They can also include links, CTA buttons, and product catalogs. You may use the best private Instagram viewer tool to recognise how Instagram ads are helping users to promote their product.
Depending on your budget, the Instagram promotion will cost you as much as you want it. The factors influencing the cost of Instagram advertising include the targeting you choose, how competitive your industry is, period of the year (Christmas ads will be more expensive), and placement.
Using the option of setting up a draft campaign in Ads Manager – Audience Definition and Estimated Daily Results modules will assess if your estimated budget is enough to achieve the satisfying results.
Before you learn how to make Instagram ads, let’s analyse the types of promotion on Instagram:
- Image ads – with single photography, design, or an illustration,
- Stories ads – in the image or a video that appears in users’ Stories,
- Video ads – a video, up to 60-minutes, presenting a product or a service,
- Carousel ads – a series of images or videos users can swipe through,
- Collection ads – a combination of a carousel ad with a shopping ad,
- Explore ads – appear in the explore tab,
- IGTV ads – videos that can be watched after clicking to watch an IGTV video,
- Shopping ads – users can view and buy the products presented,
- Reels ads – videos that don’t disappear after 24 hours.
Such a wide selection of Instagram Ads types means you can choose the one that is the most suitable for your type of business. Choosing a different format you get its own selection of call-to-action buttons.
How to create ads on Instagram
How to post promotions on Instagram? You need three things: an Instagram Add Account, a business or creator account on Instagram, and a Facebook Business Page connected to your Instagram account. Then it’s enough to click Promote on the post you are willing to boost. Then you also have to choose the target audience, budget, destination, and the time the ad should be active.
Using Facebook Ads Manager, is an alternative suggestion to the question: How do you do promotions on Instagram? Follow these steps:
- Go to Ads Manager. Choose your campaign objectives.
- Choose your budget and schedule.
- Identify your audience.
- your ad placements (automatic or manual).
- Create your ads:
- choose your Facebook Page and corresponding Instagram Account,
- fill out the details under Ad Creative (pictures/videos, ad copy, a payment option, review your ad, confirm),
- choose the call-to-action button,
- enter the landing page.
Is Instagram advertising intended for your business?
Is Instagram advertising intended for your business? Yes, it is.
You already know how to get ads on Instagram, so you also know that Instagram advertising is highly targeted. That means the effectiveness of your ads and the high possibility of customers buying products from you, or using your service.
Regardless of whether they don’t buy from you right away, your Instagram promotion has surely raised your brand awareness, and quite possibly they’ll return to you the next time they need the product or service you offer.
Instagram Add Account makes it easier for your customers to contact you, giving them a chance of asking you questions. Make sure you react to customers’ questions and comment so that they can feel you care: https://www.12handz.com/services/ppc-advertising.