Table of Contents
What is conversational AI?
Conversational AI refers to a group of technologies that allow computers to perceive processes and respond to speech or text inputs in a natural fashion. It’s frequently used in conjunction with bots or intelligent virtual agents [IVAs].
When done correctly, it allows users to connect with complicated systems more quickly and easily while also allowing businesses to provide individualized engagements and support at scale.
How does conversational artificial intelligence work?
Natural language processing [NLP] and machine learning are combined in conversational AI. Conversational AI contains key components that enable it to process, comprehend and respond naturally.
These NLP procedures feed into a continual feedback loop with machine learning processes allowing AI systems to develop over time.
Why is a conversational AI platform required?
The conversational AI platforms allow companies to develop chatbots and voice-based assistance, which helps them improve their customer service. Conversational AI has many business applications, and it can be used to generate leads and retain such customers.
Such platforms help businesses to integrate virtual assistance into various website messaging platforms, mobile apps, and other channels. The most common example is while visiting a website when we see a friendly FAQ bot.
Other conversational AI like Amazon Alexa and Apple’s SIRI is more popular nowadays.
Top conversational AI platforms
- Kore.ai: This platform was designed to help enterprises to design, test, create, and deploy AI-enabled assistance.
- SAP Conversational AI: This conversational AI is built by a software giant whose AI uses natural language processing to create chatbots for a company. This allows a very human form of interaction with probable customers, thus enabling a better customer experience.
- KAI: This conversational AI platform is characterized by its specialization in the finance and banking industry, which can answer all kinds of questions and solve challenges in no time.
- MindMeld: This conversational AI also uses NLP and can create both voice and text-based chatbots.
- Mindsay: This AI platform supports 110 languages, so it can cater to customers worldwide and automate marketing for a company.
Conversational AI for transcription jobs
AI or artificial intelligence works best when fed with the data in text form. But in our world, not every kind of data is present in text form. It is usually present in the form of words spoken on video or audio recordings or even in life. This is why AI plays a very important role in voice transcription.
Voice-to-text transcription has already been an established business form that is usually used in medical, legal and media fields especially. Transcriptors used to charge $3 or $4 per minute. So with the introduction of conversational AI, a lot of transcriptor’s jobs were in danger. This is because, for AI, it is a very simple job that is to translate voice to text.
But accuracy becomes the most important transcription factor. Everything that is told in the audio must be transcribed in the exact manner in which it is told. But the AI only has limited features.
For example, if the audio is murky or has some kind of disturbance in the background, it cannot be done accurately by the AI. On the other hand, human beings can work much better in situations like this, which is why human transcriptions are still in need today.
Get online transcription jobs in the UK
How can you become a transcriptionist?
Transcription is a work-from-home job. The transcriptionist usually receives a piece of audio that they have to listen to and type whatever is being said. They may be required to write word for word or sometimes just the key points.
The transcription organizations usually receive audio from researchers, doctors and lawyers as clients. Then they are sent out who the transcriptionists are. Replace conversational AI and find great transcription jobs in the UK.
Skills required to become a transcriptionist
- Well-versed in the English language
- No spelling or grammatical errors
- Fast typing speed
- Available at all times
- A laptop or PC is required; a Goodyear phone will also be necessary.
- A fast Internet connection.
Become a transcriptionist today and take it up as your part-time job!
Conversational AI is a groundbreaking technology that revolutionizes communication. It enables intelligent interactions and seamless conversations, offering a glimpse into the future of interaction. Understanding how Conversational AI works unveils its incredible power and opens up a world of possibilities.