Among all the cars that are popular in 2023, users highlight the best according to various criteria. Some tops are made up exclusively within certain categories: sedans, crossovers, and so on.
However, there are also universal ratings, which include cars of different classes, produced by companies from all over the world.
These cars are suitable for any type of family: from a single person to a family with several children. But if you want to try something special, we advise you to rent excellent cars from a rental agency.
It is easy to hire a car with the help of a website where you can find all the information. For example, Bentley car prices in UAE. Dozens of Lamborghinis, Porsches and other supercars are waiting for you to rent.
Below we will highlight the 5 most highly-rated cars of 2023.
Table of Contents
5. Nissan Sentra
One of the best compact sedans of 2023, which also has a relatively low price. Unlike many cars that only very wealthy buyers can afford, this vehicle can be afforded by most. Experts appreciated a number of advantages of the car.
Among the noted advantages:
- The model turned out to be manageable and maneuverable, while you can ride comfortably – both in urban conditions and on relatively flat country roads;
- The two-liter engine is reliable and able to serve for an extremely long time without repair;
- Music lovers and connoisseurs of good sound will rejoice separately. The multimedia system is user-friendly and easy to operate while providing quality accompaniment throughout the journey.
4. Kia Telluride
The first version of the new crossover, designed for eight people, was presented by the global manufacturer in the same 2019 in Detroit during the popular auto show. Now, with the changes made to the design, this is officially one of the best SUVs in the world.
Technical capabilities noted by experts and buyers as the advantages of this model:
- The naturally aspirated V6 engine has a volume of 3.8 liters;
- The power plant has a power of almost three hundred horsepower and produces a torque of almost three and a half hundred;
- The engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
3. Ford Mustang Mach-E
Thanks to the efforts of Ford engineers and their ability to keep up with the times, this version of the Mustang has become one of the best eco-cars of the early 2020s. The developers took as a basis the proprietary C2 platform, which was previously used in the Kuga and Focus cars of the same brand. Based on the proven base, the GE2 (Global Electrified 2) platform was created.
For buyers who appreciate powerful, comfortable, and, moreover, environmentally friendly SUVs, several versions are available to choose from:
- Base – rear-wheel drive, with a capacity of 282 “horses”;
- Improved – all-wheel drive, power exceeds 330 horsepower;
- GT Performance – power goes over four and a half hundred.
2. Toyota RAV4 Prime
This version of the RAV received its well-deserved fame as one of the best two-row crossovers only three years after its release. After all, Toyota presented its new development back in 2019. It took some time for buyers and experts to evaluate the technical advantages and leave feedback.
The hybrid, the combined engine was able to be recharged from the electrical network. Its parameters are as follows:
- The total power was over three hundred horsepower, about a third more than the power plants of the standard hybrid design.
- The crossover accelerates to the first hundred in less than six seconds. And if you start from scratch.
- For every hundred kilometers, a little more than two and a half liters of fuel is consumed. The measurement was carried out in the combined mode.
1. Lexus RX
The car was recognized as the best of its kind by several criteria at once, among which are not only the luxury of design but also technical indicators. By 2023, this flagship has been holding its high positions for several years in a row, occupying the top lines in the top according to the results of various ratings and polls.
According to reviews and reviews, most of all lovers of comfort and the latest solutions will appreciate the following characteristics of the model:
- Cruise control, independently adapting to the conditions of the trip;
- The technology of automatic recognition of signs on the road;
- All-round visibility that minimizes the risk of an accident;
- Projection screen created using modern technologies;
- Artificial intelligence capable of monitoring row compliance and tracking blind spots;
- Built-in assistant, helping to leave the parking lot in reverse.
Before deciding for yourself which car is the coolest in 2023, you should in any case read the detailed description, reviews, and reviews.