When one looks for buying the best budget laptop in the UK, configurations seem to be the priority.
A laptop is not only a device but also a daily friend that supports an individual to complete his or her tasks with out-and-out ease that lives up to the expectations of the user with smooth performance and finishes the task in no time.
What makes a laptop efficient? Well, there are umpty features that optimize the use of the device and add to its significance. Storage is a very important criterion among such features. One must look for the version of the processor he is being offered with.
Laptops around an average price range of £500 are mostly traditional; however, one can also look for features like speedy SSDs as well.
The gadget market in the UK is packed like sardines. It offers innumerable options, yet one must keep the coveted configurations in mind while making the purchase.
Table of Contents
What are the 5 best laptops under £500 in the UK in 2019?
The laptop market situation in the UK in the year 2021 has been tight. The competition was high as far as grabbing buyers was the objective. Out of all the best 5 budget laptops that hit the markets of the UK in 2019 are as follows:
- Acer Swift 1: This is an extremely handy device that was tagged as the best budget laptop in the UK for the year 2021. It comes with an Intel Pentium N4200 processor, 4 GB RAM, and a 64GB eMMC storage drive. The price ranged from £350 to £450.
- Lenovo Ideapad S340 15: This laptop was launched in July 2019 at a surprising price of £350. The specifications offer an Intel Core i3-8145U dual-core processor, with a minimum and maximum processor speed of 2.1 GHz and 3.9 GHz, respectively. With 4GB RAM and Intel UHD Graphics 620 graphics card, the device is extraordinary.
- Lenovo Flex 6 14-Inch: It is a budget laptop in the UK for 2020 that offers an 8th generation Intel core i3-810 processor, supports windows 10, and offers a touch screen experience 14” glossy display. It supports an Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 as well.
- Asus Vivo Book S15: This laptop comes at a price range of below £500 in the UK in the year 2021 and offers an Intel Core i7-8550U processor, NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card, and a 9.62 cm LED-backlit full HD display. It comes with 8GB RAM, and it can be expanded up to 16 GB.
- Acer Aspire E15: One of the most coveted budget laptops in the market in the UK in the year 2020 was the Acer Aspire E15. This comes with an Intel Core i5-8250U processor, with a GeForce MX 150 2 GB graphics card, 4GB RAM and storage u to 1 TB.
What are the 5 best laptops under £500 in the UK in 2020?
The year 2020 has been miserable in many cases but in terms of launching gadgets, the companies never really went silent. The 5 best laptops under £500 in the UK in 2020 are as follows:
- Lenovo IdeaPad Duet Chromebook: This is a laptop offering a price range below £500 in the UK in 2020 and is also known as the 2-in-1 Chromebook. It offers a MediaTech P60T octa-core processor with 4 GB RAM and a 128 GB hard drive.
- HP Pavilion x360: This comes at a striking price range of£467 and offers a 14-inch high-resolution display with Intel Core i5 8th GEN 8250U processor, Intel Integrated graphics 520, 16 GB RAM and 128 GB hard disk space.
- Acer Aspire 5: Acer Aspire 5 costs around £300. This is a fine budget laptop in the UK below £500 launched in the year 2020. This comes with features such as an Intel Core i5-8265U processor, and Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 620 and offers storage of up to 1 TB. It also comes with a 15.6” display screen.
- Acer Chromebook 715: This laptop comes at a price of around £500 and provides features like an Intel Core i5-8250U processor, 15.6” display and 16 GB micro-SD with a maximum storage capacity of 64GB.
- Lenovo IdeaPad Chromebook Flex 5 13”: With a price range below £500, it comes with a 10th GEN Intel Core i3-10110U processor, with FHD touchscreen facilities and 4GB RAM.
How to decide on the best value laptop in the UK in 2021?
Prediction on upcoming gadgets is a burning topic amongst the techies! There are dedicated bodies who indulge in comparing the features of the laptops to be launched in the future.
Keeping that in mind, we are here to discuss a few laptops that are chosen to be the best value or budget laptops below £500 in the UK for the year 2021. The list follows:
1. Lenovo IdeaPad 15.6”: It comes at a really affordable price with high specifications such as a 15.6” screen display and an Intel Core i5-5200U processor.
2. Acer Aspire 5 FHD Screen laptop
3. Acer R11 Chromebook
The value of the best gadget is in the eyes of the purchaser. It is he who buys and decides to focus on what features such that his or her purpose must be served with ease. The market is a bunch of options; however, grabbing the best depends on the kind of research we do.
This article has tried to compare different features that are available within a price range of £500 in the UK in the year 2019,2020 and 2021.
The information provided is to let the readers know about the options they can pick from. It solely depends on the requirements of the user and the budget they can spend to get the optimum service in the minimum price range.
The motto of the era is to digitalize the world and manufacturing companies are taking an active part in promoting their best to offer the buyers, they are quite keen to understand the competition in the market and analyze the same to produce the best results in favour of its buyers.